WRITE A MESSAGE
You have questions?
Write to our email.
Under the Law of Obligations Act, a consumer may withdraw from a distance contract within 14 days. In the case of goods ordered from the RCPlanet online store, the time limit starts from the day the goods are delivered to the consumer. A consumer is a natural person who has purchased goods or services in the RCPlanet e-shop that are not related to his or her business or profession.
By purchasing RCPlanet from the online store, the consumer agrees to the following terms and conditions for the exercise of their right to a refund:
1. The product to be returned must be complete (include the product packaging and all items in the product package – cables, etc.). In the event of deterioration of the object to be returned, the Consumer shall be liable for any diminished value resulting from the use of the thing only if he has used the object in any other way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, properties and functioning of the thing. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, the Consumer should only handle and use the item in the manner that would be permitted in the shop.
The consumer must carefully open the original packaging of the product without damaging it. If the package cannot be opened, the product to be returned need not be in the original package.
1. In order to exercise the right to a refund, the consumer must submit a withdrawal application at RCPlanet e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days after receipt of the goods. The withdrawal form can be found here: Application for withdrawal
2. The consumer shall bear the cost of returning the goods.
3. Upon withdrawal, the consumer must return the item purchased immediately, but not later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
4. RCPlanet undertakes to refund the amount paid for the returned goods to the consumer immediately, but no later than 14 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal, provided that the consumer has returned the goods within the same time limit of 14 days.
5. The 14 day return policy does not apply to:
– Products tailored to customer needs
– items in sealed packaging which are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons when the package is opened after delivery.
If a customer orders an item from the e-shop that he / she wants to pick up at RCPlanet, he / she has the opportunity to review the ordered item at the moment of delivery and receipt of the item and, if necessary, to ask the seller additional questions about the item. We strongly recommend that you do this so you can be sure that the item you are ordering meets your needs and expectations. If the ordered goods are not suitable for the customer, the customer has the right to cancel the order and RCPlanet shall immediately refund the amount paid for the order to the customer’s account, but not later than within 14 days.
The 14-day right to return is provided by law and is not a specific feature of RCPlanet. If necessary, you can always contact our warranty and service department for further information email@example.com