Droon DJI Avata Pro-View Combo - Discover a Freedom That Comes From Being Airborne
Immersive Flight Experience
Intuitive Motion Controller
4K Stabilized Video
Palm-Sized and Agile
Built-in Propeller Guard
HD Low-Latency Transmission
Follow Your Instincts
The Sky is Your Playground
When you combine Avata with the goggles and motion controller, flight becomes accessible to all.  Experience the thrill of total immersion with unrivaled safety and control. Embrace your spontaneity and capture the world around you. Some of us were Born to Fly.
Where Agility Meets Toughness
Compact and lightweight, DJI Avata is nimble in tight spaces. Every aspect of its design was made for you to be bold. The built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
DJI Goggles 2
Get in the Pilot's Seat
Enjoy next-level comfort and convenience with DJI Goggles 2. Now smaller, lighter, and equipped with Micro-OLED screens, so you experience outstanding clarity as you navigate the sky. DJI Avata also supports DJI FPV Goggles V2. 
DJI Motion Controller
Get a Feel for Flying
With the DJI Motion Controller, intuitive flight is in your hands.  Squeeze the trigger and bolt forward or turn a corner with the swivel of your wrist. The controls are easy to use and provide a totally unique way to fly.
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, DJI Avata supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, it delivers exceptional visuals that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
4K/60fps  Video
155° Super-Wide FOV
D-Cinelike Color Mode
RockSteady 2.0 EIS
Keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive with RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady.  These flagship technologies open a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video.
Agile in the Editing Room
Dive into a world of colors by shooting in D-Cinelike color mode. Make your footage pop with advanced color grading in post-editing and turn your creation into a masterpiece.
Your Rugged Companion
Portable and Ready for Adventure
Avata adopts a new innovative design that is made with convenience in mind. It is more lightweight, compact, and easy to carry.
Be Bold. Fly Far.
DJI Avata is built tough, so you can be brave. The durable frame reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design optimizes power efficiency allowing for an impressive flight time of up to 18 minutes. 
Soar and Explore
Rediscover your surroundings with complete freedom and find incredible ways to capture video. DJI Avata's flexibility in various scenarios opens up a world of creative possibilities.
Confidence Born From Safety
Downward Obstacle Sensing System
In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight. 
Who Said Safety Isn't Fun?
Enjoy the experience with less flight anxiety. The motion controller's Emergency Brake button lets you stop on a dime at the tap of a button. And with support for RTH, you get added protection when the battery is low or signal drops out.
Transmission You Can Depend On
Avata features DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas for unrivaled stability and responsiveness during flight. Enjoy a crisp and smooth real-time view in your goggles, even in environments with interference.
1080p Max Video Transmission Quality 
100 fps Max Video Transmission Frame Rate
30 ms Lowest Video Transmission Latency 
10 km Max Video Transmission Range 
50 Mbps Max Video Transmission Bitrate 
H.265 Video Transmission Coding
Master Your Moves
DJI Avata is compatible with multiple remote control devices that each unlock different possibilities. The flight simulator is perfect for sharpening your skills or trying our different control modes that will offer enriched visual effects and new opportunities.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** When flying indoors, some features may be limited due to insufficient lighting, no GPS signal, or lack of space.
*** Tested with a production model DJI Avata in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
**** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI FPV Goggles V2.
2. The wearing and viewing experience may vary from person to person.
3. The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
4. DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
5. The viewing experience may vary.
6. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
7. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
8. HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode of camera FOV with the aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
9. Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
10. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode and S Mode.
11. The aircraft must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 meter from the ground.
12. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission latency varies with different goggles. DJI FPV Goggles V2 can achieve video transmission of up to 810p. When you use DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the 810p/120fps video transmission, the lowest video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
13. FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
14. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments.
15. Compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which is sold separately.
16. The PC client supports the Windows operating systems. The mobile client supports iOS 12.0 and later and Android v9.0 and later.
Droon Kõik droonid Mini droon Professionaalne droon
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
2.7K 4K FHD HD Jah
Tagasi koju funktsioon
Automaatne start ja maandus
kuni 10 km
kuni 18 min
Sarnased Tooted (Samas kategoorias on veel 8 toodet)